“You can have data without information, but you cannot have information without data.” - Daniel Keys Moran
"What Gets Measured, Gets Improved" - Peter Drunker
Make Data Led Decisions In Order To improve Your Website's Performance
What Is Digital Analytics
Digital analytics involves capturing performance data from your website such as traffic and sales. This information can then be analysed to make data led decisions in order to improve your website. It is vital that any changes you make to your website are captured and the data is reviewed accordingly to guarantee ongoing success.
Why Choose To Do Digital Analytics
Without knowing the performance of your website it is impossible to improve it accurately. Making decisions based on data will insure that you are informed about any changes you make going forward, in turn, helping you reach your website’s goals, such as improving sales or driving leads.
How Can We Help You With This
We will start by linking your website to Google analytics and then make sure that this tool is set up in a way that allows you to best view your websites performance. We can do this by…
- Importing e-commerce date, such as sales and revenue.
- Set up conversion funnels to understand where in the user journey your traffic is dropping off
- Track important areas of the website to best understand user interaction
- Create dashboards for an easy overview of website performance
- Plus many more important aspects of digital analytics
With our end-to-end digital support, no matter where you are at on your digital journey, we can help.